Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Console (Refurbished by EB Games) + 2 Preowned Games + Kinect (preowned)
Others also bought
This Bundle Contains:
- Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Console (Refurbished by EB Games)
- Kinect for Xbox 360 (Refurbished by EB Games
- Halo 4 Preowned Game
- FIFA 14 Preowned Game
It's not just Preowned...
All Preowned consoles sold by EB Games have undergone rigorous checks by our refurbishment team to make sure the console you purchase lives up to the awesome standard our customers expect.
Before selling a Preowned console we:
- Inspect all ports and inputs
- Perform a check on all hardware components
- Format the hard drive and restore the system
- Give it a good clean!
On the rare chance your console is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call on 13 39 30 and we'll organise a free return and replacement
- Xbox 360 250GB Slim Console(colour of console may vary)
- Controller (May not be official Microsoft controller. May be wired or wireless)
- AV Cable
Xbox 360 250GB Slim Console
The new Xbox 360. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine in an all new black gloss finish. Wi-Fi is built-in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies stream in an instant. It's ready for the controller-free experiences of Kinect - you don't just play the game, you are the game. And with the huge hard drive you'll have plenty of space to store your favorite games and movies. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment and fun.
- Built-in Wi-Fi : The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Stream HD movies or download games from Xbox LIVE in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house. Compatible with b/g/n networks.
- 250GB Hard Drive: 250GB Hard Drive: The internal, removable 250GB hard drive offers plenty of space to save games, HD movies, music, pictures, game add-ons, demos and more.
- Kinect Ready: Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways - no controller required. Easy to use and instantly fun, "Project Natal" gets everyone off the couch moving, laughing and cheering. See a ball? Kick it. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in. Even control an HD movie with a wave of the hand. Featuring a dedicated, specialised port, the Xbox 360 250GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect Sensor.
- Xbox 360 Controller: This ergonomic, high-performance controller, features the Xbox® Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a world of entertainment to you. Download game add-ons like new levels, characters, maps and songs. Easily jump right into online multiplayer fun and play along with friends around the world. Plus, connect with friends on Facebook and post Tweets on Twitter. And Kinect will make your entertainment more extraordinary. Imagine controlling a movie with the wave of your hand or video chatting on your TV. Xbox LIVE is your connection to more games, entertainment and fun.
*Black or white colour; randomly selected.
Kinect for Xbox 360 is changing the game. Well, it’s changing how you play games. And how you watch TV. And movies. And listen to music. Because with Kinect, there are no controllers. Or remotes. There’s just you. And if you ask us, that’s all you need.
Full Body Gaming
Controller-free gaming means full body play. Kinect responds to how you move. So if you have to kick, then kick. If you have to jump, then jump. You already know how to play. All you have to do now is to get off the couch.
It’s All About You
Once you wave your hand to activate the sensor, your Kinect will be able to recognize you and access your Avatar. Then you'll be able to jump in and out of different games, and show off and share your moves.
Use Your Voice
Kinect uses advanced entertainment technology to respond to the sound of your voice. Just say "Xbox" to reveal a series of voice commands. So you'll be able to control HD movies with the sound of your voice—no remote required.
Something For Everyone
Whether you're a gamer or not, anyone can play and have a blast. And with advanced parental controls and movies for the family, Kinect promises a gaming experience that's safe, secure and fun for everyone.
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience Halo's original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - episodic fiction-based co-op missions.
- The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4's Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
- Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the "Halo 4" Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends - effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
- War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
- Track your stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4's graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies
Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great football matches are contested, with innovations to the award-winning gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match. Feel the tension as chances are created, and experience the thrill of hitting the back of the net. A new feature called Pure Shot and a brand-new ball physics system will transform shooting, making every shot attempt feel real, and when players connect with the perfect strike, feel exhilarating. FIFA 14 delivers engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport—and to each other—through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 14 is football's social network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
Additional features will be revealed in the months leading to the game’s retail launch in 2013
- Pure Shot— Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics— Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball— Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence— Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defences by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns— Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable Dribble Touches— The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player’s touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players have the touch and control to stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling, creating opportunities for defenders to win back possession, and placing emphasis on building play through midfield.
- 2nd Chance Tackles—The tackling zone has been extended to enable defenders to combine different types of tackles, recover from missed tackles quickly, and have a second chance to compete for the ball in any tackling situation.
- Curling Lofted Through Balls—Players have the ability to curl the ball around opponents to deliver precision passes to teammates or send the ball into space.
- Skill Games–A competitive practice mode that enable players to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode— Search for talent year-round with the new Global Scouting Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity—All the authenticity EA SPORTS is known for with officially licensed clubs, leagues and more than 15,000 players.