This Trilogy includes:
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Stimulus Package (DLC Collection 1)
- Includes five maps "Crash," "Overgrown," "Bailout," "Salvage," and "Storm."
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
The action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of Duty series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower and transports them to the most treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive and customizable gameplay.
- Authentic Advanced Weaponry – Featuring an available arsenal of more than 70 new and authentic weapons and gear from assault rifles with laser sites, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, and M-249 SAW machine guns. With accessories like night-vision goggles and ghillie suits, for maximum concealment, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has players locked and loaded to accomplish the mission.
- Coordinated Assault and Support– Delivering the most visceral action thriller ever, the title covers modern battle from the soldier to the satellite, where the need for air support is critical to success. The adrenaline rush deployment enlists gamers to fast-rope from tactical helicopters, ride in an armada of attack choppers, utilize jets to remove enemy strongholds and even engage hostiles from thousands of feet above the ground inside a state of the art aerial gunship.
- Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound – Featuring stunning next-generation graphics, players will be drawn into the cinematic intensity of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Amazing special effects, including realistic depth of field, rim-lighting, character self-shadowing, texture streaming as well as physics-enabled effects will enlist players into the most photo-realistic gaming experience. Combine the lifelike graphics and the realistic battle chatter with the Call of Duty award-winning sound design and players will face battle as they have never before.
- Unparalleled Depth to Multiplayer – Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty 2 delivering a persistent online experience for greater community interaction. Featuring create-a-class options allowing players to customize gear that is best suited for play, to experience points enabling unlockables and perks, all the way to matchmaking and leaderboards for the latest in tracking, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s multiplayer is set to deliver easily accessible and addictive online play for all.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
The call of duty needs answering once again, as the blockbusting first person shooter series returns to the modern day. A direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, you now play new character Sgt Gary "Roach" Sanderson. Your commander is "Soap" from the first game as you join a multinational anti-terrorist squad out to stop Russian ultra nationalists.
Watch your squad grow from inexperienced rookies to veteran warriors A snowmobile race is just one of the new vehicle sections. Modern Warfare 2 is a direct sequel to Call of Duty 4. You'll journey all around the world in the fight against terrorism.
Many of the details on the game are still sketchy but it promises to feature an even more varied series of locales than the ever before, including a snowbound enemy camp that starts with a daredevil mountain climb across the ice before a stealthy infiltration goes awry and you have to run for your life by commandeering a snowmobile.
But that's just the single player mode - the multiplayer is expected to be even more ground-breaking than before, with new co-op options and even more rewards and perks for competitive play.
- Call of Warfare: Stunning cinematic action, including new underwater missions, new gadgets such as the motion detector and new vehicles including snowmobiles and more.
- Rough guide: Massive globe-spanning adventure sees you travelling to the deserts of Afghanistan, the slums of Rio de Janerio and the wilderness of Russia.
- Bigger world: New larger levels allow you to tackle missions however you want: will you try a frontal assault or a more stealthy approach from another angle?
- Special co-op: New Special Forces mode will introduce two player co-operative play for the first time, in a series of non-story missions.
- Be the best: Competitive multiplayer is even bigger and better than before, with all-new rewards for everyone from raw recruits to the most experienced players.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Co-developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, Modern Warfare 3 is set in a world on the edge of annihilation as Makarov and his terrorist organization unleash destruction and chaos across the globe. Playing as a member of several special-forces units and armed with the most advanced weaponry, players work with Delta operators and reunite with familiar characters to enter a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse as they race across the globe to stop a mad man before it's too late. Modern Warfare 3 advances the 60 fps Modern Warfare tech to deliver exhilarating, action-packed experiences across Single Player, Special Ops and Online Multiplayer modes.
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns bigger than ever.
- Special Ops co-op reinvented with all-new survival mode.