This Bundle Contains:
- Xbox One S console
- 500GB hard drive (internal)
- Xbox Wireless Controller with 3.5mm headset jack
- HDMI cable
- AC power cable
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (Online only game, requires constant internet connection and Xbox Live Gold)
- Assassin's Creed: Origins Download Code (approx. 42.3GB download size, internet access required)
Sleeker. Slimmer. Sharper.
40% smaller. 500GB of storage. Internal power supply.
Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console. Just don't let its size fool you: with an internal power supply and up to 500GB of internal storage, the Xbox One S is the most advanced Xbox ever.
High Dynamic Range
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games like Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.
4k Ultra HD
With four times the resolution of standard HD 4k Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible. Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Instant Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-rayTM movies in stunning visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
Xbox Wireless Controller
The new Xbox Wireless Controller features a sleek, streamlined design, textured grip, and Bluetooth for gaming on Windows 10 devices. Enjoy custom button mapping and improved wireless range, and plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
Configure your Xbox One S to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver, and cable/satellite receiver. Whether you're playing a game or watching a movie, the integrated IR blaster will get you to the action faster, allowing you to leave your remotes behind.
With a huge selection of games as well as access to over 200 apps including Netflix, Stan, Skype and Live TV, the Xbox One is the ultimate entertainment system.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
A NEW ELDER SCROLLS CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind redefines the traditional MMO expansion by delivering vast new content and features that are equally accessible and fun for both existing and new ESO players.
- New Players: New players can jump into The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind and start a new character without having to complete any previous ESO content. And, since the original ESO game is included with The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, new players will have instant access to hundreds of hours of additional adventures throughout Tamriel.
- Existing Players: ESO veterans will be able to upgrade and immediately journey to Vvardenfell to start the new epic adventure. With the power of October’s One Tamriel update, existing players will find level-appropriate content from the moment they step onto the island of Vvardenfell, regardless of level. Existing players can also choose to create a new character and begin anew.
- Haven’t played ESO in a while? The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is a great chance to jump back in with your existing characters, or with a completely new one. Because ESO has no required subscription, you can just reinstall the game, log in, and start playing again.
RETURN TO MORROWIND
Vvardenfell is the largest zone added to The Elder Scrolls Online since launch and utilizes the same geographic footprint as The Elder Scrolls III, including all key points of interest from the classic game. Players will embark on a dangerous journey through legendary locales in Vvardenfell, 700 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls III, from the docks of Seyda Neen, to the volcanic Ashlands, to dense, mushroom-filled forests, and through the glory of Vivec City, still under construction in this time period.
NEW CLASS – THE WARDEN
Players will harness nature-based magic to master the powerful new character class - The Warden. The Warden is the first new class since launch of ESO and true to ESO and the Elder Scrolls franchise, the player will have the freedom to select from a number of abilities that enable a variety of play styles. The Warden also introduces a devastating new combat ally – the War Bear – a ferocious fighter will stay by the Warden’s side through the most intense battles.
AN INCREDIBLE ELDER SCROLLS STORY
Set roughly 700 years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls III, The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will take gamers on a sweeping adventure through the legendary Vvardenfell, featuring iconic locations, characters, and storylines that will instill nostalgia with longtime Elder Scrolls fans and extend ESO’s narrative into a new chapter. Morrowind is in dire peril and it’s up to player heroes to help Vivec, the legendary warrior-poet and Guardian of Vvardenfell, solve the mystery of his mysterious illness, regain his strength – and save the world from ultimate destruction.
NEW PvP MODE -- BATTLEGROUNDS
The Elder Scrolls Online is renowned for open world PvP battles, pitting hundreds of players in a massive battle for supremacy in Cyrodiil. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind will introduce a new PvP mode – Battlegrounds – intense 4v4v4 battles in arena-like environments. Players take the battle to the Ashlands to claim their place among the fiercest and most accomplished combat veterans in Tamriel.
Assassin's Creed: Origins
EXPERIENCE THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT
Uncover lost tombs, explore the pyramids, and discover the secrets of mummies, the gods, and the last pharaohs.
A COUNTRY TO DISCOVER
Sail down the Nile, uncover the mysteries of the pyramids or fight your way against dangerous ancient factions and wild beasts as you explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.
Experience a completely new way to fight. Loot and use dozens of weapons with different characteristics and rarities. Explore deep progression mechanics and challenge your skills against unique and powerful bosses.
A NEW STORY EVERY TIME YOU PLAY
Engage into multiple quests and gripping stories as you cross paths with strong and memorable characters, from the wealthiest high-born to the most desperate outcasts.