Others also bought
- Revisit the Horrors – Play as series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield on their mission to reveal the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Players will investigate the “Queen Zenobia,” a supposedly abandoned cruise ship where horrors lurk around every corner, before heading for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns - The campaign mode’s single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Meet the Wall Blister – The Wall Blister is a mutated creature borne from the T-Abyss virus that spreads through water, adding to the horrors that lurk around every corner
- Raid Mode – Take on hordes of enemies with a friend and rank up to unlock goodies in the replayable Raid Mode.
- Use your equipment – Analyse enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
A top operative missing. A ship abandoned. When agents investigate they encounter a terror that will push them beyond the limits of sanity. Last seen on an abandoned cruise ship, Chris Redfield is missing, and it’s up to Jill Valentine to find him and stop the deadly T-abyss virus from spreading.
Revisit or discover for the first time Resident Evil™ Revelations, the critically acclaimed survival horror title that takes place between the events of Resident Evil®4 and Resident Evil®5, soon to be available on current generation consoles. Enjoy classic survival horror gameplay in the campaign mode, or team up with a friend in the fan-favourite Raid Mode and use a host of weapons, skill sets and playable characters to survive the horror.