Others also bought
Arslan: The Warriors of Legend is a tactical action title based on the epic novel, manga, and anime IP The Heroic Legend of Arslan. Originally written as a novella in the late 1980's, The Heroic Legend of Arslan has been adapted to manga and anime numerous times, with the most prominent being the 2013 release of a manga series by famed illustrator, Hiromu Arakawa (the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist). It tells the story of the young crown prince of Pars, Arslan, as he is forced out of his kingdom when his father, the King, is betrayed and defeated and his domain conquered. Arslan and his few companions must re-assemble an army and fight against overwhelming odds to regain his throne and liberate his kingdom.
- 50 scenarios planned. 29 follow the main story mode and 21 are side quests (of these 1-2 are from the Manga and 19 are original).
- 15 playable characters in total. 13 are Arslan and his companions and 2 will be from the ‘enemy’ camp
- four types of battlefields: open field, castle, dungeon, and colosseum.
- Cell-shading graphics maintain the look and feel of the anime.
- Each playable character has a unique musou attack and a special attack. In addition, in open fields, there will be a MardanRush attack (overpowering mounted attack)
- Level up includes: character weapons, new movements, cards with abilities (3 equipment slots).
- online co-op both on story mode and free mode
- In story mode, one P1 plays the pre-determined stage character and P2 can choose who to play with.
- In free mode both P1 & P2 may choose (it is possible to choose the same character).