Play the greatest games lineup in Xbox history1
- Play the best exclusives this year with Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6, and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
- Own the biggest blockbusters like Fallout 4, FIFA 16, and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege
- Play your digital and disc-based Xbox 360 games
- The only one where you can play new EA games for a limited time before they’re released, including FIFA 16 and Star Wars Battlefront
Be a Part of Xbox Live, the world’s premier gaming community2
- Play with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network
- Powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance and reduce lag and cheating
- The only one where you can connect with friends and play across Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs
- Get a better multiplayer experience with the player-powered reputation system
Enjoy Games, Entertainment, and TV, all in one3
- Quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps
- Receive multiplayer invites while watching live TV and Blu-ray™ movies
- Enjoy popular apps like Skype, Netflix, Foxtel Play and Ten Play.
- The only one with the OneGuide, a personalized entertainment guide across live TV, apps and more
Experience advanced technology that keeps getting better4
- Pause your game and instantly resume where you left off
- The only one where you can stream your Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC or tablet in your home
- Get new features and enhancements all the time, with more than two hundred added since launch
1 Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Forza Motorsport 6, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition; Fallout 4, FIFA 16, and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege coming late 2015; all sold separately. Access to EA games before release requires EA Access. EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www.ea.com/eaaccess for details. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) also required to access certain vault title online features. Conditions and restrictions apply. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see //www.xbox.com/en-au/xbox-one/backward-compatability. Xbox 360 accessories and Kinect, and games requiring those accessories, are not compatible with Xbox One consoles. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Availability of backward compatibility anticipated November 2015. Games sold separately.
2 Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow.
3 Advanced TV hardware and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Skype video calls require Kinect for Xbox One. Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. App-provider specific paid subscriptions and/or additional requirements apply for some Xbox Live features.
4 Initial set-up, updates, and some games and features require broadband internet (ISP fees apply). Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages and varies by feature. See xbox.com/xboxone/kinect-speech-recognition. See xbox.com/xboxone. Streaming functionality available in supported games; stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately).