LAST CHANCE TO TRANSFER FROM PS3 & XBOX 360
Now is your last chance to transfer your existing GTA Online characters and progression from PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. This will no longer be possible after March 6, 2017.
Experience the definitive version of GTAV, which features across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail, a video editor designed for advanced movie-making inside the game, and the massively upgraded GTA Online, with access to all the latest vehicles and gameplay from our continuing series of free updates including the recent Import/Export update.
Rockstar Games' critically acclaimed open world game, Grand Theft Auto V, is out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and 1080p resolution at 30FPS, players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects
- Enhanced radio selections
Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Three playable protagonists - Michael, Franklin, and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals - but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done.
Los Santos in First Person
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One features the all-new First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way across both Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Petty crimes, hustling, and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists - big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTAV and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it - heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
Better Grand Theft Auto Online experience
- Increased player counts with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with much more to come.
Rewarding the fans
- To reward loyal Grand Theft Auto V fans for coming back to the newer, more detailed version of Los Santos and Blaine County, Rockstar Games has an array of exclusive items specifically for these players - with each of them connected to activities designed for them to experience the game's massive world in new and exciting ways.