Call of Duty®: Ghosts Hardened Edition deploys with an arsenal of collectible physical items and exclusive digital content designed to arm you for the fight to come. Pre-Order now while supplies last.
- Call of Duty®: Ghosts Season Pass: Lock yourself into four epic DLC Map Packs*, each delivering a variety of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer and co-op gameplay in 2014. Plus, get the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-exclusive that includes a MP character head and headgear, a gold-themed weapon camo, reticle, player patch, playercard and player background.
- Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map: A brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map that drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.
- Paracord Strap: Prove your membership in the most elite Special Operations force ever assembled with this Ghosts Team paracord strap.
- Collectible SteelBook™: Secure this limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Load out and show your support for the Ghosts with an in-game Ghost Team insignia player patch, exclusively available to those that pick up a Call of Duty: Ghosts Collector’s Edition.
- Playercard: Leave your mark on any killcam with this in-game Ghost Team playercard, exclusively available to those that pick up a Call of Duty: Ghosts Collector’s Edition.
- Player Background: Show the lobby where your allegiance lies with this Ghost Team player background, exclusively available to those that pick up a Call of Duty: Ghosts Collector’s Edition.
- Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Soundtrack: Upgrade your music playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
*DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Collector’s Edition with the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone map packs, as you will be charged for them. Season Pass and DLC content may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform.
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched.
Call of Duty®: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty® franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.
Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
Single Player Campaign
- Ten years after a devastating mass event, America’s borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty® before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty® game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.