The popular fantasy action franchise Monster Hunter™ returns to Australia with Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate launching on Nintendo Wii U™ and Nintendo 3DS™. Players take on the role of a hunter and are sent to explore a settlement within the Monster Hunter universe, completing quests on their journey to seek and slay monsters whilst improving their skills and earning equipment upgrades. With many challenging monsters and over 200 quests the latest edition to the series is set to be the most expansive offering to date.
Players can experience the world of Monster Hunter alone or in four player local play using Nintendo 3DS. Finding nearby hunters to adventure on quests with is now even easier via the local Nintendo 3DS search feature. Wii U players will be able to enjoy the hunt with Nintendo 3DS players via a local wireless connection. Gamers that own both a Wii U and Nintendo 3DS can take advantage of the inter compatibility of save data between the two consoles, taking the hunt from the living room wherever they go.
- Expansive Monster Hunter world – equipment and weapon upgrades, challenging monsters and over 200 quests
- High quality HD resolution
- Don’t hunt on your lonesome – Connect with up to three friends in four player online via the Wii U. Wii U players can also link up with fellow Nintendo 3DS hunters over a local connection
- Take the experience with you wherever you go – Share your save data between your Wii U home console and the Nintendo 3DS
- Meet your companions – Never feel alone in the vast world of Monster Hunter with the aid of your two companions, Cha-Cha and Kayamba, who will assist you on your quests.
- Also planned to be made available as a digital download from Nintendo eShop