This fully featured version of Art Academy introduces new and more robust lessons that make it easy for anyone to learn the basics of drawing, or to go in-depth with more advanced techniques. Everyone from beginners to experts of all ages can learn, create and share works of art. Art Academy will be available exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.
- This fully featured version of Art Academy offers a wide range of lessons, from beginner to advanced.
- Anyone can learn to draw by working through multiple teaching modes. Different lessons are unlocked by playing the game. Each lesson teaches a new art technique.
- In addition to still subjects, Free Paint mode now includes 360-degree panoramic landscapes, so users can look around and find their own compositions to re-create.
- For the first time in the Art Academy series, artists can opt to work with the charcoal medium, in addition to paint, pastels, colored pencils and pencils. Choose from many different tools to create stunning works of art, all displayed for the first time in beautiful high definition.
- The touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller makes a great canvas, and artwork can then be displayed on the TV for all to see and appreciate.
- Finished artwork can be saved to an SD card, and displayed in a personal virtual art gallery.
- Artists can record their creation process as a video and will be able to view it afterward.
- Share works of art by posting directly to the Art Academy community on Miiverse.