It's not just Preowned...
All Preowned consoles sold by EB Games have undergone rigorous checks by our refurbishment team to make sure the console you purchase lives up to the awesome standard our customers expect.
Before selling a Preowned console we:
- Inspect all ports and inputs
- Perform a check on all hardware components
- Format the hard drive and restore the system
- Give it a good clean!
On the rare chance your console is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call on 13 39 30 and we'll organise a free return and replacement
*colour of console may vary
*The console could vary between an original Nintendo Wii or a Family Edition Nintendo Wii. Due to this, we cannot guarantee that the console will support Game Cube Controllers or Games
Featuring a remarkable wireless controller and experience, the Nintendo Wii console invites players into game worlds and activities like never before. Whether they're young or old, expert gamers or beginners, Wii players will express themselves with intuitive motion control using the Wii Remote: a flick of the wrist to to swing a baseball bat or tennis racket, a backswing and follow-through to send a golf ball flying over a pristine fairway.
Wii also taps into Nintendo's unrivaled legacy of great games with the Virtual Console. Connecting via wireless broadband to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Wii owners will be able to spend Virtual Console points to download selected classic games from NES, Super NES and N64 video game consoles. And through Wii Connect24, owners will be able to access even more content. Four-player compatibility as well as the ability to compete with other Wii players over broadband internet means that Wii offers a true social experience.
- Controls: Intuitive control for anyone using the physical motion of the main Wii Remote, which resembles a television remote control. Up to four Wii Remotes can be connected at once using wireless Bluetooth technology. The wireless signal can be detected within 10 meters of the console. Both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers include a three-axis motion sensor. The Wii Remote also includes a speaker, rumble feature and expansion port, and can be used as a pointer within 5 meters of the screen. The Wii Remote has a power switch, plus pad, A, B, Minus, Home, 1 and 2 buttons. The Nunchuk controller includes an analog control stick and C and Z buttons.
- The Look: Wii features a compact design that will make it a natural addition to any television setup. It can be displayed either vertically or horizontally.
- Communication: Wii can communicate with the Internet even when the power is turned off. This WiiConnect24 service delivers a new surprise or game update, even if users do not play with Wii. Users can connect wirelessly using IEEE 802.11b/g, or with a USB 2.0 LAN adaptor. Wii also can communicate wirelessly with Nintendo DS.
- Virtual Console: Wii will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). The Virtual Console also will feature a "best of" selection from Sega Genesis titles and games from the TurboGrafx console (a system jointly developed by NEC and Hudson). It also will be home to new games conceived by indie developers whose creativity is larger than their budgets.
- The Specs: Wii boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi capability. A bay for an SD memory card will let players expand the internal flash memory. Design was optimized with state-of-the-art processing technologies that minimize power consumption, keep the console compact and enable the "sleepless" WiiConnect24 mode.
- CPU: PowerPC CPU (code-named "Broadway"). Made with a 90 nm SOI CMOS process, jointly developed with and manufactured by IBM.
- Graphics Processing Unit: Being developed with ATI.