This bundle contains:
New-Look 1TB PlayStation 4 Black Console
- Black DualShock 4 controller
- 1TB Hard Drive
- **Vertical Stand not included**
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
The new look, slimmer PlayStation 4
- Experience incredibly vivid, vibrant colours with breathtaking HDR visuals.
- Organise your games and apps and share with friends from a new, intuitive interface.
- Store your games, apps, screenshots and videos with 500GB and 1TB options.
- All the greatest TV, movies and more from your favourite entertainment apps.
Experience a sleeker, smaller PS4, delivering awesome gaming power that’s always for the players.
DualShock 4 - Unparalled Control
The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller has been updated with a new look and feel, including a more visible, colourful light bar to put even more of the game into your hands. It’s the most ergonomic, intuitive PlayStation controller ever designed.
The greatest games are on PS4
Whether you play on PS4 or PS4 Pro, the biggest blockbusters, incredible PlayStation exclusives and most immersive games are waiting for you.
The most connected console
The freedom to play, share and socialise with your gaming world.
- Invite a friend to join your adventure, challenge them to multiplayer matches or let them take over and play for you - even if they don’t own the game.
- Stream games to your PC or Mac, PlayStation Vita or Sony Xperia device over your home WiFi network and never be tied to the TV again.
Stream your gameplay
- Broadcast your adventures live to the world via Twitch, YouTube or DailyMotion.
Share in seconds
- Share screenshots and videos of your greatest moments on Twitter and Facebook.
Connect with friends
- Create parties, chat to friends or join gaming communities to find new players.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is the latest installment of the award winning Uncharted series from acclaimed developer Naughty Dog. Launching exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, A Thief’s End delivers the most thrilling Uncharted adventure yet with new gameplay mechanics, larger, more open environments, and enhanced graphics and animations that showcase the power of the PS4 system.
Set three years after Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. It doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
- Nathan Drake - Retired from fortune hunting, Drake is suddenly forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, he embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
- Sam - Sam is five years older than his younger brother Nate, and previously thought to be dead. It is said his disappearance is what originally caused Nate to pursue a life of treasure hunting. Sam has been described as “more reckless than Nate and a little jealous of his brother’s achievements”.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Sidekicks: Command AI characters equipped with unique abilities
- Mysticals: Master supernatural abilities to turn the tide of battle
- Grappling Hook: Leverage the environment to take out players from above
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Bolivia, a few years from now...
This beautiful South American country has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The influential and vicious Santa Blanca drug cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, injustice, and violence. The cartel is on track to becoming a major underworld power and global threat.
An all-out war is not the answer. A surgical, stealthy, lethal approach is the only way to stop the disease at its source. The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, are sent behind enemy lines to wreak havoc, destabilise, and eventually break the alliance between the cartel and the corrupted government.
Facing an almighty enemy in a massive and hostile environment, the Ghosts will need to make critical moral choices and engage in tough battles to complete their mission – their grittiest and most dangerous operation to date.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands is the very first military shooter in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op.
- BIENVENIDOS A BOLIVIA: From the infamous Death Road to the world’s largest salt flat, journey through Ubisoft’s largest open world actionadventure game to date. Discover massive regions inspired by Bolivia and South America, their stunning vistas and incredible diversity. Explore the hundreds of villages, landmarks, and legends populating this country in one of the many available vehicles, both on and off road, in the air, on land, and at sea. Immerse yourself in Bolivian culture as you cross paths with inhabitants reacting to their own agendas and to the game’s day-night cycle and weather system.
- BECOME A GHOST: Lead a team of four Ghosts, the absolute best of the US military. Play either solo or with up to three of your friends online in this gritty adventure as they seamlessly join you at any point in the game. Engage all your military missions in whatever order and manner suits you: stealth, distraction, and tactical or frontal assault always remain possible. Use the new iconic drones to recon the toughest terrains and to tag enemy outposts, or transform them into destructive weapons. Make difficult but critical choices: sabotage, interrogation, kidnapping, and assassination are but a few of the options available for you to reach your objectives. Upgrade and fully customize your Ghost with the experience and loot you gather on the battleground.
- MANIPULATE AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES: Interact with different factions in the game: gather intel from the Santa Blanca cartel, bribe the aggressive Unidad military force, benefit from the local rebels’ resources, or protect the native population. Start inter-faction battles to cause distractions and help you reach your objectives. The world will react differently to each of your choices: unexpected opportunities and threats could arise from any situation, turning into long-lasting and dire consequences. Manipulate the system. Manipulate the unexpected.
The Last of Us Remastered
Experience the 2013 Game of the Year in glorious 1080p
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation®4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.
- Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realised with the power of PlayStation®4 system
- Delve into Ellie's past in Left Behind, the single-player chapter
- In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
- Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack
- Reclaimed Territories pack – details will be coming soon on exactly what is include