Others also bought
Worlds away, set off on a perilous journey into a hostile alien environment in Farpoint, exclusive to PSVR.
- Precision Gunplay: Integrated motion sensors and trackable sphere work with the PlayStation® Camera* to deliver precision tracking – keeping your shots lightning fast and deadly accurate.
- Deeper Engagement: Engage the enemy and your surroundings in whole new ways as the unique, ergonomic design creates an incredible sense of connection between you and your virtual world. Supporting both left and right-handed grips, the lightweight controller looks and feels just like a real weapon as the action unfolds around you. It sits comfortably in your hands and vibrates, kicks and shakes as you fire.
- Adaptive Warfare: With more compatible games incoming, the PS VR aim controller’s extensive arsenal of DUALSHOCK® 4 controls** - Including dual sticks for full FPS motion and action buttons alongside a large trigger – meaning your always armed and ready to combat new enemies and adapt to new challenges.
*PlayStation® Camera and PlayStation VR® sold separately.
**Touch pad gestures not supported. Speaker and headset jack not included.
Farpoint, a riveting VR adventure set on a hostile unknown planet, was created exclusively for PlayStation®VR and developed alongside the PlayStation®VR Aim Controller. On a mission to pick up scientists studying an anomaly near Jupiter, a sudden rupture nearby sends you and their station crashing onto an unknown alien world. Feel the action with PlayStation®VR Aim Controller's precise motion tracking and deeply intuitive controls as you are transported into this unnerving situation. Farpoint, together with the PlayStation®VR Aim Controller, sets a new standard for FPS gaming.
- Traverse an unnerving alien world as you search for survivors and a way home.
- Master various weapons - from charged plasma rifles to a railgun - in the fight through packs of hostile alien life.
- Explore and fight together with a friend in 2 player co-op.
Aim Controller Features:
- Precise and intuitive aiming for compatible PlayStation®VR shooter games
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Ergonomic two-handed control
- Easily-accessible DUALSHOCK®4 controls
- Immersive vibration feedback
- Rechargeable battery