- Museum of Orphaned Concepts DLC
- Challenge Rooms DLC
- Protector Trials DLC
- Minerva’s Den DLC
- Clash in the Clouds DLC
- Burial at Sea: Episode 1 & 2 DLC
- Columbia’s Finest Pack DLC
BioShock: BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts
- Challenge Rooms
- Add-on Content:
- BioShock 2: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.
- Minerva’s Den: Minerva's Den offers a brand-new, self-contained BioShock story, presenting a side of Rapture you've never seen before. Seek out the tools you'll need to unlock new goals and spaces in the order you choose. Face Rapture's full range of opposition as you increase in power---a new challenge is always right around the corner.
- Protector Trials: You receive the call: Tenenbaum desperately needs you to steal as much ADAM as possible, to help thwart Sofia Lamb's insane plan. Enter the Protector Trials: frantic combat challenges designed to push your mastery of weapons and Plasmids to the limit. The goal in each Trial is simple: get your Little Sister to an ADAM-rich corpse and keep her safe while she gathers precious ADAM.
BioShock Infinite: Bring us the girl, wipe away the debt. The year is 1912. Deep in debt, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity for a clean slate: rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, they must harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities as they fight to survive the threats of the city and uncover its dark secrets.
- Clash in the Clouds: Combine weapons, Vigors, Gear, Tears, and Sky-Lines in ways you never thought possible as you square off against impossible odds. This pack puts an intense focus on combat and features 60 challenges in four brand-new maps. Complete Blue Ribbon Challenges and unlock concept art, Voxophones, Kinetoscopes, and more in The Columbian Archeological Society.
- Burial at Sea - Episode One: Come back to Rapture in a story that brings Booker and Elizabeth to the underwater city on the eve of its fall from grace. Burial at Sea - Episode One features Rapture as you’ve never seen it before—a shining jewel at the bottom of the ocean, built almost entirely from scratch in the BioShock Infinite engine.
- Burial at Sea - Episode Two: See the world through Elizabeth’s eyes in this final episode of the Burial at Sea saga. Set immediately after the conclusion of Burial at Sea – Episode One, this episode puts you in the role of Elizabeth as she journeys through Rapture in an effort to rescue the little sister she abandoned.
- Columbia’s Finest Pack: This pack combines the contents of the Industrial Revolution Pack and the Upgrade Pack, originally part of the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions of BioShock Infinite. In addition, this download grants access to two weapon upgrades: Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun and Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle.