Grand Theft Auto V
Others also bought
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and 1080p resolution at 30FPS, players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects
- Enhanced radio selections
Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Three playable protagonists - Michael, Franklin, and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals - but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done.
Los Santos in First Person
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One features the all-new First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way across both Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Petty crimes, hustling, and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists - big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTAV and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it - heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
Better Grand Theft Auto Online experience
- Increased player counts with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with much more to come.
Transfer your Grand Theft Auto Online characters
- Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression from either PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to their choice of PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.
Rewarding the fans
- To reward loyal Grand Theft Auto V fans for coming back to the newer, more detailed version of Los Santos and Blaine County, Rockstar Games has an array of exclusive items specifically for these players - with each of them connected to activities designed for them to experience the game's massive world in new and exciting ways.