Standard Plus Edition includes:
- Heist Drake Multiplayer Skin
- Snow Weapon Multiplayer Skin
- Alternative Box Art on reverse of cover
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is the latest installment of the award winning Uncharted series from acclaimed developer Naughty Dog. Launching exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, A Thief’s End delivers the most thrilling Uncharted adventure yet with new gameplay mechanics, larger, more open environments, and enhanced graphics and animations that showcase the power of the PS4 system.
Set three years after Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. It doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
- Nathan Drake - Retired from fortune hunting, Drake is suddenly forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, he embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
- Sam - Sam is five years older than his younger brother Nate, and previously thought to be dead. It is said his disappearance is what originally caused Nate to pursue a life of treasure hunting. Sam has been described as “more reckless than Nate and a little jealous of his brother’s achievements”.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Sidekicks: Command AI characters equipped with unique abilities
- Mysticals: Master supernatural abilities to turn the tide of battle
- Grappling Hook: Leverage the environment to take out players from above