- Newly designed 53 mm drivers deliver powerful audio for the ultimate gaming experience
- Improved 3D wing support system offers hours of comfort and a secure fit
- Audio-Technica state-of-the-art microphone enables crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Extremely soft earpads with additional cushioning provide superior comfort for extended game play
- Equipped with a 1.2 m attached cable and 2.0 m extension cable
- Included microphone windscreen reduces unwanted wind and breath noise
- Double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) delivers deep, resonating bass
- Built-in volume and mute controller for convenient audio control
The new AG1X high-fidelity gaming headset is the next evolution of closed-back gaming headsets from Audio-Technica. The headset features premium 53 mm drivers coupled with Audio-Technica’s core double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) to deliver deep, resonating bass, increased audio accuracy and improved headset isolation. With 33% additional cushioning on the ear cups and vastly improved weight distribution combined with Audio-Technica’s signature 3D wing-support system, the AG1X’s are designed to be the most comfortable closed-back headset and headphones Audio-Technica have ever released.
The AG1X also allows for in-game voice communication through its state-of-the-art microphone feature and includes a microphone wind muff to help further reduce external and breath noise making it perfect for streaming and podcasting. Equipped with a 1.2m 4-pole TRRS connection that can be extended with its detachable 2.0m cable for separate microphone and headphone use.
Compatible with PS4, iPad, iPhone, laptops & PC. Also compatible with Xbox One using the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- Driver: Closed-back dynamic 53mm
- Output Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 5 to 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Weight: 320 g
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug (4 pole)
- Accessories: 2.0 m extension cable (2 x 3.5 mm plugs with audio and mic), windscreen
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: -41 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa, 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 100 to 12,000 Hz