Others also bought
Nintendo 3DS, Switch, Wii U
Nintendo 3DS, Switch, Wii U
Your favorite high performance gaming mouse delivers more precise functionality than ever. Now, customize RGB lighting to match your style and environment or sync to other Logitech G products. Proteus Spectrum™ RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse features our most advanced optical sensor with exclusive Logitech-G Delta Zero™ technology for maximum tracking accuracy. No matter your gaming style, it’s easy to tweak Proteus Spectrum™ to match you: Set up custom profiles for your games, adjust sensitivity from 200 up to 12,000 DPI*, or tune and balance the five repositionable 3.6g weights for just the right balance and feel.
Accurate Responsive Optical Sensor - Control like you are in the game
- Get maximum tracking accuracy from our most responsive optical sensor (PMW3366). Exclusive Logitech G Delta Zero™ optical sensor technology minimizes mouse acceleration and increases reliable targeting. Switch DPI modes on the fly—choose from five settings from 200 to 12,000 DPI (Logitech Gaming Software is required for some DPI settings)
Balance and Weight at Your Control - It’s your mouse the way you like it
- Customize to your advantage. Five 3.6g weights come with your Proteus Spectrum. Use some or all of them in the positions where you like more weight, or less. This mouse can be tailored to your preferences.
Programmable RGB Lighting - 16.8 million colours to choose from
- Adjustable RGB lighting lets you select from up to 16.8 million colors. Use Logitech Gaming Software to choose lighting colour and brightness to match your style, system or environment. You can also set your lighting to sleep when you aren’t using your system.
- Logitech Gaming Software also lets you synchronize lighting patterns and effects with other Logitech G devices so your devices can display the same lighting and bring your gaming setup to life with breathing or light cycling light patterns.
Personally-Tuned Performance - Adapts to your environment
- Playing surfaces vary. You can get better accuracy by fine tuning the optical sensor in Proteus Spectrum to your playing surface. By tuning the mouse to your surface, you get improved precision and responsiveness. Tuning is fast; then you are ready for battle.*
- G502 Proteus Spectrum is pre-tuned for Logitech gaming mouse pads, G240 and G440. Add one of these mouse pads for extreme accuracy ( Logitech Gaming Software is required to tune sensor)
11 Programmable Buttons - Fingertip control
- Program your favorite commands and macros to each of the 11 buttons. Select from thousands of profiles on your PC, or save your setting to one of the onboard profiles. (Logitech Gaming Software is required to change button programming. LGS is not required for onboard memory settings.)
DPI Shift In-Game - Ready in an Instant
- Be an unstoppable force with Proteus Spectrum in either low or high DPI. Shift from headshot-precise 200 DPI targeting to lightning-fast 12,000 DPI maneuvers by shifting through up to five DPI settings per profile.(Logitech Gaming Software is required to set DPI preferences. LGS is not required for settings stored in onboard memory.)
Dual-Mode, Gaming-Grade Scroll Wheel - Speed and Precision
- With Proteus Spectrum, you decide the mode. Choose hyper-fast scrolling or click-to-click precision.
- 32-bit microcontroller
- 3 on-board profiles
- 1 millisecond report rate
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
- Mechanical microswitches
- Improved keyplate design for better click feeling and performance
- Braided cable with hook and loop cable tie
- Sleep mode disabled
- 3 DPI indicator LEDs
- Rubber grips
- Magnetic weight-cavity door