- 4000Dpi Pro-Optic sensor R2 from 2000 native dpi via overdrive mode
- 16.8m multicolor illumination customizable ROCCAT® logo light system
- Talk® FX + AlienFX™ support lighting effects for your favorite games
- 32-bit ARM MCU + onboard memory
- Superdextrous shape optimized for both left- and right-hand use
- Extendable design with modular component compatibility
Meet the Kiro. With its highly modular, superdextrous build, the game has been changed for ambidextrous mice. Perfectly optimizable for both left- and right-handed gamers out of the box, it ticks all the boxes for gamers who
thrive on a highly functional mouse with a clean, ergonomic design. With no-sweat parts comprised of a ROCCATpioneered soft-touch surface, the Kiro is the flexible ergonomic mouse that lets you win your way.
- Extendable Build - Ideal for both left and right-handed gamers, Kiro features out of the box ergonomic customization, with modular components to match your ideal mouse feel.
- Overdrive Mode - The Pro-Optic R2 sensor allows a stable DPI double-up thanks to the powerful Turbo Core V2 32-bit ARM-based MCU. From 2000DPI to 4000DPI thanks to overdrive mode.
- Customizable Illumination - Proudly flying the ROCCAT flag high, the Kiro features vibrant logo illumination customizable in a brilliant 16.8 million discrete colors.