Complete edition DLC Includes:
- The Syringe DLC: Players must find a rare and potent recipe before Pagan Min’s forces use it against the rebels.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC: Without anything to defend themselves with, players will have to complete a series of challenges to reach an extraction point.
- The Hurk Deluxe Pack: contains five missions and an arsenal of five new weapons including “The Impaler”, Hurk’s harpoon gun.
- Overrun DLC: allows players to team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path to swarm conflict zones, and overrun their opponents in maps based on Kyrat’s countryside.
- Valley of the Yetis DLC: After crashing in the Himalayas, players must explore a new frozen landscape and discover the secrets behind a mysterious cult.
Welcome to Kyrat
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous, and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open world landscape.
In Far Cry 4 the Kyrat experience takes many forms and allows you to explore an incredible systemic world where every second is a story, whether delving into adventure and intrigue in single-player, taking on enemies and outposts in drop-in/drop-out co-op or competing with other players in PvP.
Single Story Player
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.
New Drop-In/Drop Out Cooperative(CO-OP)Play
Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry® 4 delivers the most expansive Far Cry experience ever, with integrated drop-in/drop-out open world co-op play. Bring a friend to Kyrat and experience scouting from above in a gyrocopter or hunting on the back of a six-ton elephant. You'll now be able to discover and explore the massive, living world of Kyrat together, where every second is a story.
Meet the intriguing personalities you'll encounter in Far Cry® 4's Kyrat..
The charismatic ruler of Kyrat is as ruthless as he is charming. The Hong Kong native came into Kyrat with his own army and took control during an unstable period in Kyrat's history. The self-appointed king rules as a violent dictator, installing deranged governors to exploit the people and land resources for his personal gain. Pagan Min is obsessed with self-image and with the past
Ajay was born in Kyrat, but his mother took him to the United States when he was very young. He grew up knowing little about his place of birth as his mother, Ishwari, rarely spoke of it. Now Ajay has to return to Kyrat to fufill his mother's dying wish: Take me back to Lakshmana.
Yuma is a deadly tactician, a general of the Royal Army, and Pagan Min's right-hand woman
While out in the wild, you'll cross paths with a wide variety of animals, both exotic and deadly. They can be useful resources or unforgiving enemies - it all depends on your approach.
A vast expanse of hills and valleys bordered by the Himalayan peaks, Kyrat's varied landscape and biomes mean getting around isn't always as simple as jumping into a car or tuk-tuk. Going up will be more important than ever. In rough terrain, you might need to climb aboard a powerful elephant, or take to the skies with a gyrocopter, jump from it, and wingsuit down to any hard-to-reach point.
From the traditional kukri blade to the high-impact mortar, every weapon in Far Cry® 4 lets you determine your own approach. Check out some of the arsenal you'll have at your disposal.
- REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD CO-OP: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You'll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive...and deadly.
- ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
- NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.