The CHALLENGER Prime membrane gaming keyboard packs a whole lot of features at a budget friendly price. The backlighting system features red, blue, and purple LEDs for static and pulse lighting; Brightness can further adjusted via the dial in the front center of the keyboard. As with the CHALLENGER series of keyboards, the CHALLENGER Prime also features onboard memory for setting the dedicate macro keys. In addition, there are multimedia keys, shortcut keys, repeat rate and poll rate adjustment keys.
- 3 Colour Backlighting, With Fine Brightness Adjustment - The CHALLENGER Prime features 3 colour backlighting (in Blue, Red, and Purple). Lighting configurations include Pulse lighting mode and static lighting. There’s a dial in the top center of the keyboard to allow for fine brightness adjustment.
- Stylized Gaming Design - The CHALLENGER Prime features an aggressive styling in the keyboard frame to add to your gaming atmosphere. The keyboard is an essential weapon when you game, so it should look like one too!
- Macro functions and key switching - The CHALLENGER Prime comes with 6 dedicated macro keys, which amounts to 18 programmable macros when paired up with the 3 storable profiles. Switch between profiles with the dedicated M1, M2, and M3 keys. In addition to macro functions, the WASD and arrow keys may be toggled to have their functions switched interchangeably. Via software, users can map keys to another one to switch their function (re-mapped keys only show up in Game Mode, in Normal mode all keys return to their regular functions)
- Highly functional keyset The CHALLENGER Prime features multimedia keys, shortcut keys, lighting keys, game mode / normal mode toggle keys, and adjustment keys for both repeat rate and polling rate along the top of the keyboard. Offering extreme convenience at your fingertips.
- Anti-Spill Design The CHALLENGER Prime comes with drainage holes at designated areas in the keyboard frame to help avoid accidents due to spills.