Others also bought
PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
The TALON Blu gaming mouse features an AVAGO 3050 optical sensor, with up to 3000 DPI, and a blue LED lighting accents. It offers good stability and accuracy via great tracking precision and a high max speed. The TALON Blu has an ergonomic, ambidextrous shape, making it great for both left and right handed users.
AVAGO 3050 Optical Sensor - The AVAGO 3050 Optical sensor found inside the TALON Blu gaming mouse offers up to sensitivity up to 3000 DPI. The sensor is very accurate in precision, has no prediction, and has a high perfect control speed (meaning even low sens. users who rely on very fast movement will still have perfect tracking).
- OMRON Switches - Industry standard, OMRON switches provide a crisp clean click with a life cycle of 5 million clicks. The TALON Blu gaming mouse plans to compete as long as you do.
- Blue LED lighting - The TALON Blu has blue LED lighting with static and Pulse lighting patterns.
- [To change the lighting pattern or turn lighting off]: press left click (mouse1) and press the DPI adjustment button simultaneously. This will cycle through pulse lighting, static lighting, and turning the lighting off.
- Sensitivity The Way You Want It - The TALON Blu has a dedicated DPI adjustment button on top of the mouse. The lighting system will flash to denote the DPI setting. Flash: once = 500 DPI / twice = 750 DPI / three times = 1500 DPI / four times = 2500 DPI / five times = 3000 DPI
- Removable side panels - The TALON Blu gaming mouse features removable side panels, so that users may further adjust the shape of the mouse to their liking.