Others also bought
Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Switch
In a continent torn asunder by warring gods, guide legions of soldiers through tactical battles—as this reimagined RPG epic invades the West!
Uncover the intertwining tales of heroes Alm and Celica, engage foes, fend off monsters, and explore 3D dungeons. Your prowess will grow as you master this melding of modern and legacy Fire Emblem™ gameplay.
- Unite a continent torn apart by mortal strife and warring gods
- Test your mastery of tactical warfare across a long campaign of grid-based battles
- A strategic mix of modern and legacy Fire Emblem™ gameplay, including permanent death of characters
- Explore new 3D dungeons in action-adventure style
- Fully voiced cinematics and story dialogue conjure up a stirring tale of loss and triumph
- Reimagines the Famicom classic, Fire Emblem™ Gaiden—never before released in the West
- Master iconic character classes; Paladins with heavy armor, airborne Pegasus Knights, bow wielding Archers, and more
In Valentia, battle is waged in the traditions of elder Fire Emblem™ games, when the rules of battle were simpler, yet the challenge formidable as ever. To stop the war and unify the continent, you'll have to balance the needs of an army of soldiers with unique stats. Play as iconic Fire Emblem character classes, such as Mage, Paladin, and Archer as you bring strategic skills to bear in the challenging grid-based battle system. When you encounter a dungeon on the world map, explore every corner in action-adventure style. You never know what secrets you may unearth.