Others also bought
Have you got the Rhythm?
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Paradise games
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and Australian and New Zealand debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series
- Some Rhythm Paradise rhythm games found only in Japan make their Australian and New Zealand debut with new music
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku?
- Encounter others with the StreetPass feature for a chance to match their punching robot's skills in a 1-on-1 battle
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls
- Purchase additional rhythm games by spending Flow Balls
Rhythmic gaming bliss, goats eating turnips, and the funkiest tunes you’ve ever bashed a button to? This must be the Rhythm Heaven™ Megamix. With 70+ rhythm games, including new ones, remixed fan-favorites, and US debuts, this fresh mix has it all. Try to reach Heaven World as you stab viruses, feed a bear, and more! Just don't miss a beat.
As you dig into each hilariously random activity, you'll get pulled into the world of Rhythm Heaven by the riveting soundtrack, created with help from legendary music producer, Tsunku. Hang out in a café to check out new rhythm games and chat with a drink-serving dog. Or feed your pet goat using a turnip-powered game machine! You can even visit a museum to enjoy the game's music and artwork. In the party mood? Then team up with three other players to take down challenges. Every time you encounter a player via the StreetPass™ feature, you'll do battle with their punching robot. It's time to kick back! Heaven World is just a few head bops away.
Rhythm Paradise is a rhythm based video game series that has had players bopping, tapping and moving to the beat for years now, with simple yet addictive gameplay that is easy to pick up and difficult to put down. Rhythm Paradise Megamix is the culmination of the entire series, providing players with a “mix tape” or “best-of-album” of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and Australian and New Zealand debuts to make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game for newcomers and fans alike.
Test your rhythm with the quirkiest games and funkiest tunes you’ve ever bashed a button to!
You can also team up with three other players to take down challenges, all in time to catchy tunes in this deceptively challenging rhythm game. The accessible controls and catchy music, combined with the new visual feedback system, make this another entertaining entry in the Rhythm Paradise series.
Can you match the beat and reach Rhythm Paradise?