Scribblenauts Unlimited is a side-scrolling Puzzle game with a substantial Action component, in which players use a magical in-game notepad to create objects that are used to complete tasks and challenges that are placed before them. Once created, objects are stored in the game's object library, and can be resummoned using their given name, and even altered for use later. Additional features include: the return of the series hero, Maxwell, now with a deeper storyline; an open world game design featuring themed play areas; hint functionality; and 3DS StreetPass functionality that allows created objects to be shared wirelessly with other nearby players.
An All-new Unbound 3D Scribblenauts World
Scribblenauts, the best-selling, award-winning puzzle game franchise that challenged players to imagine anything and bring it to life, is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited for the 3DS, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how the player uses his or her imagination within the game.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects. Venture into a wide-open world featuring gorgeous 3D elements where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles by players in your area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
Key Game Features
- All-New Unbound World - Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground
- Object Library - Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use
- Merit Board - Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards
- Street Pass - Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players
- Unique, Adjustable 3D Effects - Utilize the adjustable 3D effects of Nintendo 3DS to experience the fun of Scribblenauts Unlimited in a ways not possible in other game versions