One of the most talked-about games in the history of The Legend of Zelda series is coming to Nintendo 3DS. Launching in autumn 2015, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D brings Link's engrossing, spooky quest through the mysterious world of Termina to a handheld system for the first time with enhanced 3D graphics and added features to for users to streamline gameplay for a more comfortable experience.
Gear up for a classic adventure made new
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D leaps to life on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, including its newest member: New Nintendo 3DS XL. The game comes loaded with new features and enhancements, so you can enjoy total immersion in Link's world.
A New Dawn for a Brilliant Game
- Refined Look - Enhanced graphics let you experience Termina as never before.
- Gyro Controls - Move your game system to look around and aim quickly.
- Time Savings - Save easily and often, and jump to a specific time of day.
- Touch Screen Menu - You'll have quick, easy access to items and inventory.
A City on the Brink
As the massive wooden clock in the square ticks down to certain doom, the residents of Clock Town are handling the news in their own unique ways. Can you help them through these dark days?
- Problems, Problems - If you sort out some problems for the townsfolk, they'll make it worth your while. Yes, we're talking treasure.
- Make a note of it - A gang of do-gooders will entrust you with the Bomber's Notebook to keep track of your many tasks.
- Maps and masks - You'll need to deal with a variety of interesting characters, like the map salesman Tingle, to get what you need in Clock Town.